Welcome back, friends! Today, I am beyond excited to share our candid conversation with the one-and-only LuAnn Nigara, Host of A Well Designed Business Podcast. It was an honor to have the opportunity for both Cliff and I to share some of our best business practices, systems and procedures for building and maintaining a successful Interior Design+Build business.
“Welcome to today’s show! We’re excited to be interviewing Laura and Cliff Muller today. Laura and Cliff are the husband and wife team behind Four Point Design Build, an award-winning full-service multi-disciplinary residential and commercial high-level interior and architectural design, project management, and construction firm, based in Los Angeles. The landscape of interior design is changing, so design-build has become an incredible opportunity for interior designers to have control over their projects and to enjoy the fruits of a multi-dimensional process. In today’s episode, Cliff and Laura share some of their winning design-build processes, and Laura gives some great advice about mentorship and collaborating with build professionals. Tune in now, to find out more.” – LuAnn Nigara, Host of A Well Designed Business
- There’s a fine line between professionalism and personal expression in the world of business today.
- Why Laura and Cliff make such an excellent husband and wife team.
- Celebrating all the different people involved in a project at the end.
- How they developed the name of their business.
- Cliff and Laura’s four-step business-process.
- Understanding what goes into a design-build project.
- The best way for a new designer to start out in the design-build world.
- Laura suggests that new designers find a design-build mentor to oversee their first small design-build project.
- The best way for a young designer to approach someone they would like to become their mentor.
- Laura explains how to make the right kind of connections.
- What has to happen at the beginning of a successful design-build project.
- The investigation and analysis that is necessary before the start of a design-build project.
- Knowing your self-worth and value, and the essence of the truth of your business is really empowering.
- Some websites that provide good information for designers and consumers to understand what to expect from a design-build project.
- Laura discusses the really well-received presentation that they did at the Las Vegas market, around the changing landscape of interior design.
CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN
Thanks for listening. I hope you have enjoyed learning a little more about us, our company, and our business practices. I pray we have inspired you in some way to pursue your dreams!
If you have any questions about these topics, or if you want to WORK WITH US, please say “HELLO”, here.
As always, we invite you to join our FOUR POINT FAMILY and connect with us! You can FOLLOW US HERE and on Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest | YouTube and if you LIKE this post, please PIN IT and SHARE IT with friends.
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter, as we have some very exciting announcements coming up that you won’t want to miss!
Thanks for stopping by today, and we’ll see you next time.
Until that time, be well, be safe, and be kind.