INTERIOR DESIGN | SPACE PLANNING
We believe that good design is the harmonious blending of the crucial principals of design, with the unique and personal vision of the client, and the designer’s skills and expertise. We understand that it is also imperative to the success of every project that the client’s needs, desires, vision and budget are well-defined, protected, and defended.
Our team places great emphasis on customizing our interior architectural and design work to meet the clients’ personal needs, style, taste and budget. We blend creativity, experience, and skill to introduce our signature style and expertise throughout our design work in both residential and commercial interiors. FOUR POINT maintains a mindful sensitivity to see that our materials and products that we specify are as focused on wellness and eco-consciousness, and as sustainable as possible while fulfilling the overall design intent.
Services Typically Include
- Site visits to understand and verify project and site history, including inspection, analysis and research.
- Programming to determine project needs, vision and budget.
- Generate formal plan sets including design, architectural and construction documents, and high-level space planning.
- AutoCAD, 2D and 3D rendering and illustration.
- Schematic and design development.
- Specifying and purchasing.
- Color and lighting analysis and design.
- Custom furniture design, fabrication and window treatments.
- Installation oversight through completion.
“…Having Laura on my projects gives me great comfort, as I know every decision will be the right one, and the end result will be beautiful.”
– Michelle and Steve Price, Residential Home Owners