New Construction | Remodel | Restoration | Project Management + Consulting
FOUR POINT is passionate about simplifying and streamlining the construction process. We provide our clients with superior project management services by maintaining the highest levels of professionalism, integrity, honesty and transparency with not only our clients, but with our suppliers, contractors, architects, suppliers, general contractors, and professional associates.
Our mission is to contribute to the entire project value through innovation, foresight, integrity and aggressive performance, utilizing an active “hands-on” management approach in all aspects of the design and construction process. From concept to completion, FOUR POINT applies creativity, technical skill sets, and time-proven construction building means and methods experience to translate your unique design vision.
Services Typically Include
- Design Consultancy with the interior design and architectural team to ensure feasibility and construction standards are noted and integrated into the design phase early on.
- Site visits to understand and verify project and site history, including inspection, analysis and research consulting.
- Contractor bid review and on-going contract review, analysis, negotiation and management.
- Daily and weekly site visits.
- Full project administration with ongoing budget and billing review, contractor invoicing and payment management, schedule and timeline.
- Organization, coordination and oversight of all third party hired consultants, professionals, city agencies and officials.
- Project close out.
“This project is a 1,200 square foot addition to an existing post and beam residence on a severe hillside site in Sherman Oaks, California. Cliff Muller and his staff are a reliable, dependable group of people. They understand the needs of the client and the architect, and care a great deal about the process of building. Throughout the entire design build process Cliff has been very helpful in offering alternatives to keep the job within the budget. I am looking forward to the completion of this residence and working with him on other projects in the future.”
– Patrick Tighe, Tighe Architecture