PROJECT CONSULTING | FOUR POINT’S professional consultants are your project partners, contributing to the success of our client’s projects by partnering with them to enhance their results. Some projects call for a professional consultant and/or specialist who can partner with the client(s) in an effort to provide leadership on particular design and construction concerns. Whether it is project clarity and mediation, advocacy, or a second opinion that you seek, our FOUR POINT team of specialists are dedicated to enhancing your project continuity and momentum; providing innovative and creative solutions for all your project challenges. Our interior design and construction consultants can assist you at any time during the course of your project. Long or short term consulting packages for all our services are available.
Project Consulting Services Typically Include
- Project, plan and bid review, analysis and mediation.
- Expert witness and dispute management.
- Owner’s representative.
- One-time or long-term design and construction consulting packages available.
NICHE CONSULTING SERVICES
SINGLE VISIT – UP TO TWO HOURS $500.00
Not quite ready to take the full design or remodel plunge just yet, but want to discuss key strategies for how to plan your project and budget realistically?
Are you considering the purchase of a new home, or leasing a new commercial space and in need of a third party opinion? Would you like to discuss the site conditions, design and construction feasibility, and estimated costs, in order to develop a realistic budget? Would you like to discuss how to get the most return on your investment?
Are you in the midst of a project and need some expert advice on how to re-focus your project objectives, or help troubleshoot your construction progress?
That’s okay, we have options!
In Your Home or Office – Design/Project/Color/Planning
- Review the space, budget, and your preliminary wish list and function objectives may be noted
- Clarify your style preferences and objectives
- Review your life-style and work-style needs
- Introduce you to FOUR POINT, our TEAM, and What To Expect
- Design Process Overview
- Preliminary inventory of furniture, items, and structures
- Preliminary site measurement and photo log (if considering additional services)
- Personal introduction interview and team/client interface
- Review tips and protocol for optimizing your FOUR POINT experience
- Discuss and troubleshoot current areas of conflict and/or confusion, and review possible solutions to consider
New Project Consideration – Design/Construction/Feasibility/Investment
- Walk through the site’s interior and exterior space plan and geographical landscape
- Visual observations of layout and preliminary structure review and analysis
- Discuss client’s design wish list and objectives for site
- Provide very preliminary observations and recommendations
- Discuss possible next steps
- Additional fees may apply if site location is outside of the immediate Los Angeles area. Drive time is not factored into the two hours of consulting time if location is within 15 miles from our studio.
- Actual design work will not be “completed” during this initial consultation. Depending on your specific needs discovered during our initial call, some design troubleshooting may be provided.
- Should we agree that our work will continue past the two hours, additional fees will be discussed. At that time, we may enter into a Design Consulting Agreement. If a Design Agreement is accepted, you will receive a credit for the full consultation amount ($500.00) in the contract’s STEP ONE fees. All consulting fees outside a Design Agreement will be collected prior to the scheduled meeting.
Still have questions?
Don’t see your particular project needs, concerns, or questions on this list?
No problem! Let’s connect.
Book a complimentary 30 minute call today to discuss how FOUR POINT can help you achieve your project objectives.
“During your visit yesterday, the full impact occurred to me about how you deal with offending homeowners, contractors, and attorneys. You totally reverse the direction of the transaction! You have them relying on you for your expertise and soliciting your advice, rather than them feeling that they are being coerced by a representative of an unreasonable board. The sense of mutuality that you engender by sharing your knowledge is the best grounds for solving the construction problems and bringing them into compliance with the CC&Rs. You have developed it into an ART FORM, and my colleagues who teach negotiation and advocate collaborative problem solving to settle business and relationship disputes would say that what you have accomplished is a model to follow!”
– President, Sunset Doheny Homeowners Association